Monday, November 27, 2006

Not a Fairy Tale-performance in riverside studio

Today on Monday I was staying in screen print studio and went to see a performance with 8!! My lovely friends^^ even though today, my feeling was terrible I could quite enjoy this performance.

It was clever &fresh one as well as dark humorous piece.
I could have a question. Which performance is the better and successful performance piece?
The performers was full of activities and preparing lots of things quickly just during the performance, in my opinion, I could call that was analogue piece. I have always tried to see something high- technical performances, which are, used variety of multi-medias, lighting and screen effects. there were always more audiences and I was worried about the ticket would be sold out quickly. However I could feel something boring which always seemed similar and just wanted to show gorgeous technical skills without the focus. So in this position, this piece, which I called analogue performance, is quite successful one. What I want to say is I could see visual effects and narrative without high-tech multimedia skills.
What I am thinking is the director is sooo clever and accurate person who already considered performer’s movements. Without preparing too much, like instant, but there were so many things, which were already considered correctly.
Dark humorous piece, cause it was so funny and made me laugh but it had important meaning of our life and sadness during lifetime, which included hunger, a struggle for existence..
Director expressed these topics through looking like cartoon’s faces and make- up ridiculous, perhaps he would like to audience to feel unreal world and inside our unconsciousness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ming said...

Hey, hard working girl, hope u get well soon!

See you very soon, and take care of u and ur moblie!

;)

5:25 PM  
Blogger ssue said...

kk

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home